Copyright© All Rights Reserved by Kaktus Oren

Tuesday 8 July 2014

AGoMI: Inspirasi Seorang Blogger

Assalammualaikum & Hi. *updated

Salam Ramadhan.
Sila beri PERHATIAN!
Ini Zon Kecik Comel Viva Elite membaca.

A Girl On A Mission, AGoMI
Google
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong. But life goes on.
"Kita lihat dia tenang di wajahnya, namun tiada 
kita tahu derita apa di hatinya." - RZ

A Place In This World
 I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do

I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
Oh, I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in this world

Got the radio on, my old blue jeans
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine
Could you tell me what more do I need
And tomorrow's just a mystery
But that's okay

Maybe I'm just a girl on a mission
But I'm ready to fly


A Girl On A Mission
Jika perlu dihitung, jatuhku lebih banyak.
Jika perlu dikata, tangisku jadi peneman.
Jika perlu diikutkan, bangkit pulih semangat.

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings and emotions." - Will Smith

Sekian.


#oren

6 comments:

drshikinzainal @ ekin said...

Keep in track.

Siti Aisya Ibrahim said...

stay strong, girl!

Unknown said...

In sha Allah Sis Shikin & Aisya. :)

Encik Ket said...

dont be afraid, be a strong person. :)

when your lips smiling, pastikan jua hati turut tersenyum. hehe..

Unknown said...

Thank you En. Ket. :)

sHaRiNa eLyaNa said...

keep stronger :)
we are here with u

 
This Blog Are Protected And Full Designed by Shyue Kim For Kaktus Oren